What To Expect
When you visit EBC you will find:
- A dedicated body of believers who see each other as members of the family of God...and love to welcome visitors!
- The dress is casual and the atmosphere is warm and accepting. Everyone says that EBC is a very loving, friendly and accepting family of Christians.
- The church's family consists of a majority of retired people, a few younger couples, some singles and some children.
- Sunday School begins in the basement at 9:45 AM. It includes a lesson from the Word of God...plus homemade "goodies" and coffee...plus great fellowship! The Morning Worship service begins at 10:45 AM and usually ends around 11:45 AM.
- The service consists of hymns, announcements, a greeting time where everyone greets everyone in a very friendly manner, the morning offering, then the pastoral prayer, and a relevant message from the Word of God. After the benediction the pastor and his wife greet everyone as they are dismissed.
- The church provides an excellent Children's Church program after the first two hymns.